PTFE coated fiberglass cloth
PTFE coated fiberglass cloth is made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) emulsion and impregnated with high-performance glass fiber cloth. It is a high-performance, multi-purpose composite new product.
1. Weather, anti-aging resistance between low temperature -196℃ and high temperature 300℃.
3. Chemically resistant, which can resistant strong acids, alkalis, aqua regia and various organic solvent.
4. Low friction coefficient.
5. The light transmittance is 6-13%.
6. High insulation properties, UV protection, anti-static.
7. High strength, good mechanical property.
8. Medicament resistance.
Glass fiber coated polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) products are widely used in aviation, paper, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (sand membrane structure), machinery and other fields.
It is also used for anti-corrosion coating, lining and liner, anti-adhesive conveyor belt, high frequency copper clad laminate, architectural membrane, insulation material, microwave drying conveyor belt, flexible compensator, friction material, etc.
1. (polytetrafluoroethylene, PTFE, Teflon) Teflon high temperature cloth
2. (polytetrafluoroethylene, PTFE, Teflon)Teflon mesh conveyor belt
3. (polytetrafluoroethylene, PTFE, Teflon) Teflon adhesive tape
4. (polytetrafluoroethylene, PTFE, Teflon) Teflon bonding machine belt, jointless bonding belt
5. Aramid (Kevlar) PTFE mesh cloth